The I-MACX Channel
Please find here video and audio recordings of interesting interactions, round-tables, workshops with civic and industry leaders on topics relating to Civic-Tech, Research-led Innovation, Government Procurement Challenges, Social Challenges, Design Thinking, Customer Research, 2-sided Marketplaces, GTM Strategy, Founder Interviews, Pitch Techniques among others.
Open Studio @ IIITB-RISE '17 - Slide Decks & Photos
- "The RISE Conference: I-MACX Open Studio", Acad-Yr: 2016-17, 9th April.
- About the Event & Speakers - by Students
- Revenge of the Geeks: Are Tech-PhDs potential entrepreneurs, Mr. Siva - Ephicacy Life Science Analytics
- Is Tech the new fuel that powers spiritual & social organizations? Prahaladisha Prabhu, ISKCON
- Does Research matter in shaping Public Policy? Mr. Venkatesh, Knight Foundation Fellow & IChangeMyCity
- The Age of AND - Open Innovation & Tech4Good, Mr. Nataraj, Accenture Tech Labs
- Corporate-University Research Collaboration - Operational Challenges, Mr. Vishnu N, Nokia CTO Office
- Each step reveals a new horizon - what can we do jointly today? Mr. Subrahmanyam, Social Convergence
- Photos of "The I-MACX Open Studio @ IIIT-B RISE 2017" are available here
"The I-MACX Axle" inauguration was held on February 27, 2015
"The I-MACX Accelerator" was inaugurated by Mr. Rohith Bhat (CEO, Robosoft) on February 27, 2015. The I-MACX Accelerator is an intensive, 100-day acceleration programme. It focuses on nurturing the social and civic start-ups that are involved in the creation of such socially-relevant technology products and applications. The accelerator works with social start-ups that focus on: healthcare, education, agriculture and culture.watch video
Interactive Session by Mr. Samir Kumar, MD, Inventus (India) Advisors - April 20, 2015
Mr. Samir Kumar, Managing Director, Inventus (India) Advisors visited the IIIT Bangalore Innovation Centre startups and shared his views and insights on how startups should pitch to a VC, and what VCs look for in a startup.watch video