I-MACX Studios Innovation Award Winners 2018
- Evaluation Criteria:
- To qualify for consideration as a nominee for a "2018 I-MACX Studios - Innovation Awards", your innovative product or service must be launched and available to end-users between Jan 1, 2016 and Feb 14, 2018. All entries will be judged on the four I-MACX Award criteria: Concept, Value, Delivery and Impact.
- Concept: Opportunity, conception, method, and development
We are looking for innovations that not only address a need and solve a problem but also seize an opportunity and create a new market or industry. We are interested in the overall method and development of the concept and opportunity. We would like to understand how discovery, collaboration, iteration, prototyping, etc. contributed to the conception and development of the innovation as it progressed from genesis to design and implementation.
- Value: Need/desire, differentiation, cost, and advantage
Given that Value is a primary driver for the innovations, we would like to understand how the innovation satisfies an existing need or desire. We are seeking evidence for how the offering is different and whether it has distinct, game changing advantages over any alternatives. We also want to evaluate its unique value proposition, the relationship between its cost and benefits and its economic desirability
- Delivery: Message, engagement, availability, and achievement
In addition to being an accomplished innovator, are you also a great communicator, marketer and master of delivery. We would like to understand how the message and broader story of the innovation is communicated in clear and compelling ways. We are looking for interesting examples of how consumers have been engaged and how the offering has been delivered and made available to the marketplace. Finally, we are interested in how the value proposition of the offering is being achieved, fulfilled and validated in the marketplace.
- Impact: Sustainability, social responsibility, and potential
Real innovation demonstrates not only commercial success but also sustained sensitivity to broader implications. We would like to understand the immediate and longer term impact the innovation has on the environment and society as a whole. We are also interested in how the offering may establish a vision or be the basis of a larger system or platform of innovations and how it might be an inspiration to future innovation and innovators.
(modeled based on Edison Awards)