Co-create @ I-MACX
At I-MACX Studios, we nurture ventures / solutions that are at prototype / pre-launch stage. It is for creators in the early stages of product development, with either a beta or working prototype of their product. Leading players in the ecosystem - platform vendors, VCs, media companies, startups & enterprises - will join us as mentors to accelerate the development of your creation / company.
At I-MACX Studios, we cover various aspects of building your offering - by the people who have experience building ventures, platforms, products and tools. The I-MACX team and industry partners will work with you on problem / purpose, product, platform integration, data science, branding, revenue and fundraising.
The participants of I-MACX Studios benefit from:
- Weekly "Mann ki Baat" (pitch) sessions (on Wednesdays)
- Weekly "Chai pe Charcha" (mentor) sessions (on Fridays)
- Monthly "Brain Trust" (review) sessions (on 4th Fridays)
- Quarterly "Turiya Advisory Board" (social leaders) sessions (first Friday of the quarter)
- Bi-Annual "Demo Day / Open Studio" sessions to showcase the creations (in April & November)
- Annual "RISE / Civic-Tech Summit" sessions inviting thought-leaders in the social / civic entrepreneurship space (in February)
- On-demand consulting sessions with resident mentors (on Product, Design, Revenue)
- Executive briefings to visiting customers & influencers
- Access to our resources at β-MACX
- Business Services offered by our Partners (incl. Office Space, Makers Space, Library, Interns / HR, Promotional Credits from Vendors, Legal / IP / Finance, Regulatory and short-term Courses on Innovation, Product Management, Strategic Thinking, Media & PR, Business, Technology, etc.)
Some of our Recent Productions include HappyBeing with nSmiles, EHRNetwork with HealtheLife, MagicMe with Aagnaa, Tratr with EasyM2M.
This year, our focus is on BIOTS - Bots, IOT and Conversational software (voice, NLP, ML) that interacts with users in a way that is increasingly similar to how humans interact with each other - using text and voice, naturally.
If you have something great we’d love to speak with you. Contact the I-MACX team here: Contact
Careers @ I-MACX
We have recently moved to a new recruiting system. We look forward to reviewing your submission.
Where should I look for job opportunities?
You can look for job opportunities and submit your resume at Angel. You can also email your resume with subject line as "I-MACX Careers" to I-MACX Careers.
What format should I submit my resume in?
Preferred format is PDF.
Will I-MACX contact me regarding the status of my application?
Due to the quantity of submissions received, we are not able to offer individual feedback. However, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
Can I submit a creative idea and/or business opportunity?
No. please do not send any kind of creative submission to IMACX, unsolicited.
Internships @ I-MACX
Exciting internship opportunities await college students and recent graduates!
Twelve-week and six-month terms offered year-round in: Software, Hardware, Business Operations, Market Research, Marketing, Technical Writing.
The Interns at I-MACX Studios benefit from the following:
- Work alongside I-MACX teams and contribute as members of the team
- Enjoy employee access to company wide events and amenities, such as mentoring sessions, lectures, facilities, and food
- Actively participate in I-MACX’s social, educational and civic programs
- Get paid
If you are interested, please email your resume with subject line as "I-MACX Internship" to I-MACX Interships.