The I-MACX 'Open' Studio
In our desire to practice "Open or Collaborative" Social Innovation, since 2014, we have been executing civic-tech summits / workshops as part of "The I-MACX Open Studio".
During such Open Studio sessions, we bring under one roof various stakeholders - Startups, Corporate Technology Leaders, IIIT-B Faculty & Research Scholars, Civic-Leaders and Investors - for possible collaboration / co-creation and address the pressing challenges faced by our society, through research-led technology innovations. Our I-MACX Student-Entrepreneurs & Startups demonstrate their social-innovations, underlying technology stack and benefit from the feedback provided by the distinguished visitors.
If you are an Innovator / Entrepreneur who:
- Believes in "Social Innovation"
- Understands the benefits of "Open Innovation" and
- Differentiates your creations through "Research-led Innovation"
And would like to both contribute to and benefit from this "Open Studio" initiative, please let us know your interest by getting in touch with us through email / phone.
We had successfully exected 3 such editions of "The I-MACX Open Studio" over the past years.
Recent Open Studio Sessions:
- "The RISE Conference: I-MACX Open Studio", Acad-Yr: 2016-17, 9th April.
- The I-MACX Summit (2nd ed, Acad-Yr: 2015-16) - Theme: "Indians Solving India's Problems", 9th Dec 2015
- The I-MACX Summit (1st ed, Acad-Yr: 2014-15) - Theme: "Opportunities & Challenges in Civic-Tech Space", 18th June 2015
The I-MACX 'Video & Audio' Channel
Please find here video and audio recordings of interesting interactions, round-tables, workshops with civic and industry leaders on topics relating to Civic-Tech, Research-led Innovation, Government Procurement Challenges, Social Challenges among others.
Open Studio @ IIITB-RISE '17 - Slide Decks & Photos
- About the Event & Speakers - by Students
- Revenge of the Geeks: Are Tech-PhDs potential entrepreneurs, Mr. Siva - Ephicacy Life Science Analytics
- Is Tech the new fuel that powers spiritual & social organizations? Prahaladisha Prabhu, ISKCON
- Does Research matter in shaping Public Policy? Mr. Venkatesh, Knight Foundation Fellow & IChangeMyCity
- The Age of AND - Open Innovation & Tech4Good, Mr. Nataraj, Accenture Tech Labs
- Corporate-University Research Collaboration - Operational Challenges, Mr. Vishnu N, Nokia CTO Office
- Each step reveals a new horizon - what can we do jointly today? Mr. Subrahmanyam, Social Convergence
- Photos of "The I-MACX Open Studio @ IIIT-B RISE 2017" are available here