The I-MACX 'Civic-Tech' Summit
The I-MACX Summit is a civic-tech focused annual event that intends to bring together innovators from government and social organizations along with civic-minded startups, influencers, activists, investors and entrepreneurs. The I-MACX Summit aims to not only bring out the opportunities and the challenges in the civic-tech space, but also showcase the offerings that are being created by civic-tech startups nurtured at our Innovation Centre.
The I-MACX Summit, envisions itself as a thought-leadership forum that would delve into how the various players in the civic-tech ecosystem could potentially transform governance and society, using the emerging technologies (IOT, Data Analytics, Sensors, Mobile, Cloud).
The upcoming, 3rd edition of "The I-MACX Summit" will feature the following:
- Focus: On key verticals
- Speakers: Tech practitioners from both government, social & corporate organizations
- Includes: Roundtable, Exec Briefings
- Open Studio: Showcasing Innovative startup / student creations
- Demo Day: Featuring Civic-Tech startups
- The I-MACX Summit (2nd ed, Acad-Yr: 2015-16) - Theme: "Indians Solving India's Problems", 9th Dec 2015
- The I-MACX Summit (1st ed, Acad-Yr: 2014-15) - Theme: "Opportunities & Challenges in Civic-Tech Space", 18th June 2015
The I-MACX 'Video & Audio' Channel
Please find here video and audio recordings of interesting interactions, round-tables, workshops with civic and industry leaders on topics including Civic-Tech, Design Thinking, Customer Research, 2-Sided Marketplaces, GTM - Sales & Marketing, Presentation & Pitch Techniques, Mobile / Wearable Apps, DevOps, Founder Interviews among others.